usually I talk a lot but now I lack the right words… this is not related to my cards but equally important to me, my team and people who are waiting with hope for a new life.
As I mention before my team (Maggie, Lena, Theresa and I) has created a poster to spread an idea to be a register organ, eye and tissue donor. Today it got approved by our teacher prof. Cisco and we submitted it at Best New Ad website.
Here is my big request:
please follow this link: http://bestnewad.com on the right side click CURRENT PRINT AD PROJECT to see our work. We submitted two versions, one in English, one in Polish since there is a big polish population in Chicago area. You will need to create a quick account to be able to vote for our project but we count on you! The number of views also counts for the final judgement!
I hope that my team’s work will help you to make the right decision about being a register donor. Here are some shocking facts which you can find on http://www.donatelifeillinois.org/ :
- Every 10 minutes, a new person is added to the national waiting list.
- An average of 18 people die each day while waiting.
- More than 6,500 people died nationwide waiting for an organ transplant in 2010.
- In 2010, more than 300 people registered for transplants in Illinois died while waiting.
- One donor can save or enhance the lives of more than 25 people.
Please, make the right choice. The best gift you can give. Registration takes only 30 seconds or less.
My team and I are waiting for your help and support!! Please, help spread it around by copy the links to my blog or the links straight to the website where you can vote for Team 1.
Here you can find our work:
Thank you for your vote and your support! Everyone can do something good :)